Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's a hostel without a Princess?

Princess is actually the name of the brand for my classic sandwich grill.Haha.The motto is actually: What's a home without a Princess?Changes need to be done to suit a student lifestyle...


I made a promise to my college mates that I'll bring something that we can cook on...or more to grill on...

So what i did was....I asked my dad whether I can take back to my hostel the classic sandwich grill that he bought last year.Although it was with us for a long time, the grill has only been used not more that 3 times...then he said...Of course!!!Btw my mother doesn't like to use it due to the fact that the grill is too small and the food cooked on it is "too" healthy..haha....no oil is required...so yeah...

So this time i returned to the hostel not empty handed...I have something to show off....as if..But this time atleast i can save some money on my food expenses.As you know,the cost of living in Damansara is expensive...especially for a student like me...EXTREMELY pricey...
The date 3rd February 2009,was the first time i ever cooked in my hostel...Not in my room to be exact..It was Shikin's.

Rezept zum Abendessen Recipe for Dinner
  • Brote Bread
  • Butter Butter
  • Käse Cheese
  • Würste Sausages
  • Pfeffer Pepper
  • Sojabohne Getränke Soyabean drinks

Isn't the food just look lip smacking?


First step....grill sausages....


Then take pictures..Smile and Snap.Lächeln....Klick!!!


Sausage on bread with cheese and black pepper


Sausage is also good to eat on its own..


Rumitha and Shikin


Dinner at Shikin's room


We were bloated at the end of the day...



Special dinner of the day...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anak Ku.
    It is good to see the other side of you in a productive way, the "Young Chef' at work! So now I think you will have to develop more recipe ya! And give exotic names to the recipe; if I may suggest..
    - Sausage-a-la-rapper (wrapper!)
    - Gutenmorgen Butter 'Calit' on toast..!!
    - Shikin's room-style bytes..!!
    - ets...etc...etc

    Anyway I'm glad you have put the sandwich grill to good use. And hey...I would like to try..the "sausage-a-la-rapper" one day..make some when you come back during the weekends..!!!!
    Happy Cooking & Grilling,
    - Ayah

    ReplyDelete